About Taiwan Desktop Grid
Taiwan Desktop Grid is a international distributed computing infrastructure supporting the e-Science activities on Europe and Asia.
This is a volunteer project that uses Internet-connect computer not only to support the drug discovery, earthquake simulation and climate change applications developing on Asia but also to support the applications developed by IDGF. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.
Academia Sinica joined the WLCG Project in 2002, The Academia Sincia Grid Computing Center (ASGC) was thereafter established to provide advanced and progressive grid computing service to scientists from various domains and Asia Pacific countries. Since 2005, ASGC became the only Tier-1 center in Asia and EGEE Federation Coordinator, providing service, coordination and support to e-Science applications worldwide.
ASGC is also one of members of the DEGISCO to support the desktop grid applications.
Join Taiwan Desktop Grid
- Read our rules and policies
- This project uses BOINC. If you're already running BOINC, select Attach to Project. If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter
- If you're running a command-line or pre-5.0 version of BOINC, create an account first.
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Your account - view stats, modify preferences
- Teams - create or join a team